SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** FT / FS - £1,100 Kemper Power Head, Remote, Thomann Flight Case & Kemper Bag

andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 67
edited June 18 in Amps £
Hi,

As a sale £1,100.  For a powered Kemper, and remote and Kemper bag, in as new condition, plus the flight case, I think this must be the lowest price out there!

The Kemper and remote are as best I can see, in new condition having lived all of their lives till now in the flight case - not a scuff or scratch in sight.  Comes with two remote locking RJ45s and a stack of commercial profiles.

Looking for trades....potentially with cash either way - depends what catches my fancy - I tend to go for smaller form factor valve amps - I've always fancied a PT15IR, maybe a Bogner 3534, Hook Wizard....but there's no end of things that I won't have thought of.

I haven't tried a Quad Cortex, but that's another possibility.

And that's before we even consider guitars and other gear.

Based in Stroud, Gloucestershire.  Shipping possible although I've heard of the internal cards getting dislodged and then people having to open them up to re-seat them.

Thanks,
Andy
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments