SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

American Professional II Strat in Black/Maple price drop £1000

MrTeeMrTee Frets: 512
edited June 20 in Guitars £

For sale here is my (owned from new - bought 2022 PMT Manchester) American Professional II Strat in Black with maple fretboard

In great condition with no discernable scratches, marks, dings, fretwear. Comes with all the case gubbins, tools, certificate etc and Fender hard case which is in equally good condition.

Plays beautifully with a lovely low action and one of the best necks I've ever played on a strat which is the deep C profile, coupled with the very playable neck heel. The V-Mod pickups sound great and have the option to add the neck&bridge combo via push/push switch. The trem floats and plays well although I have it set up for minimal float at the moment, strung with 10-38 strings in Eb tuning (please note i have removed the sticker from scratchplate in fist image)

Not looking for trades. Offered initially as collection/meet up locally and I will only accept Paypal F&F or bank transfer, due to issues in the past with shipping damage.

I am based in North Wales at J28 on the A55 so willing to meet up as far as Chester or Bangor

More photos or information available on request, ta

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 512
    Friday/euros bump. Treat a father this Sunday with a great Strat!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrTeeMrTee Frets: 512
    Bump with price drop
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom