SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 2006/7/8 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom

timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2554
Before I spend the money I'd set aside in case one of these pops up on something else instead, I figure it's worth asking, just in case!

Has anyone got a 2006-2008 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom they're considering selling, or know anyone who might?

It's a bucket list guitar for me, but the timing's never been quite right when they've popped up in the last few years. I'm just looking for the regular production one, not any of the GOTW limited versions or the later 2011-14 Classic Customs.

The last few to sell in the UK have gone between £1800-2600, so I'm looking in that ballpark. Yes, there's one on eBay at the moment but he wants £3.8k minimum(!) so I'll leave him to his ambitions.

So yeah, if anyone's got on they'd part with or knows someone, please let me know before I buy something silly, because I know the moment I've bought something else, one will appear and I'll miss out again.
Tim
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2554
    Speculative bumparoo
    Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom