SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS- DV Mark Neoclassic 112 Small Lightweight 1x12 Guitar Cab As New Never used (Big Reduction)

SammySammy Frets: 130
edited July 19 in Amps £
I have had this for several years and apart from originally just trying it out at home and also with a friend to test it out in church hall with a bit more power to see how it faired with my combo, I have never ever used it since! It is totally like new with the original tags etc.

I original bought it as an ext cab to go with one of my two lightweight small guitar combos when playing out with our band, after selling all my valve combos due to my back issues, but it never got taken out once as both combos were loud enough on their own, so it has just been sitting here in my box room.

They are really great sounding lightweight combos and at the time tested a various ones but this model was IMO the only lightweight cab with a Neo speaker that sounded really good.  I have looked up the current prices and the cheapest is £300, plus at the time I also bought a klozt speaker lead with quality neutrik jacks, which i believe was around £10-£15.

So asking just £210 for both which is a saving of over a third, which is a great price!

I haven't put up any photos as you can just look it up yourself, as mine will be exactly the same and as in new condition. You can check my posts on selling other items and everyone has been 100% happy with their purchase.

Sorry no shipping, plus I don't have any boxes anyway, so its collection only from Shirley, Croydon, which is actually nearer West Wickham.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 130
    Had sold this elsewhere but changed their mind as thought too far to collect!

Anyway want to move this on as it's just sitting there not being used, so should be used as its a great sounding cab and the speaker hasn't even been broken in!

So if you can collect and offer a reasonable sensible price, not silly offers please, its yours and you won't be disappointed.
  • SammySammy Frets: 130
    Just had this on ebay with over 60 viewers and three interested buyers but unfortuantely all wanted it me to ship it, as lived too far away!
    So I am now going to offer this on here for just £155, which is half price of cab & lead which is an absolute bargain, also there was only one other I could find which was used at £249, as I just want to move it on, rather than sitting idle in my box room. But obviously this has to be collected no shipping whatsoever so please don't ask or make any offers, unless there higher! B)