SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone live in london that can pick up a guitar for me

What's Hot
kipplekipple Frets: 362
edited June 23 in Guitars £
Does anyone here live in or close enough to Marylebone London that they could pick up a Kramer guitar for me and then ship it to me.
The seller only has a soft case but I would send you a Kramer fitted hard case and a box to ship it to me.
I would be happy to pay somebody to do this for me as I cannot get to london.
I put peoples heads in horse's beds

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mooncatmooncat Frets: 118
    Could you not ask the seller to remove the neck and box it up with bubble wrap to post it?
    Obviously it would have to be a bolt on neck otherwise he would need to buy a saw! ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7070
    I was in a similar situation recently and took the day off work to go and collect. Ali saw it as a day trip to London with a bargain guitar collection added in.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • kipplekipple Frets: 362
    edited June 23
    mrkb said:
    I was in a similar situation recently and took the day off work to go and collect. Ali saw it as a day trip to London with a bargain guitar collection added in.
    Unfortunately the only days I can travel I have a 3yr old grandson in my care and I cannot travel from south wales to london and back with him it's just too long a journey 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 332
    https://lenspeedlogistics.com/services/single-guitar-delivery-from-55/

They recommend a hard case but even if the guitar’s naked they’ll wrap and hand deliver to any mainland UK address.
    pjf said:
    https://lenspeedlogistics.com/services/single-guitar-delivery-from-55/

They recommend a hard case but even if the guitar’s naked they’ll wrap and hand deliver to any mainland UK address.
    Thanks I will take a look into that option.

• ParkaParka Frets: 11
    Did you manage to sort out shipping? I’m in the same position as a seller (guitar only has a soft case) so a tad nervous about shipping. Thanks. 
  • Bats_Bats_ Frets: 79
    I'm at Marylebone station a few times a month usually, might be able to work something out?
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1550
    I'm in Southwark once a week.
    Bats_ said:
    I'm at Marylebone station a few times a month usually, might be able to work something out?
    nero1701 said:
    I'm in Southwark once a week.
    Thanks guys
    I could not get any replies from the Ebay seller so unless they reply to me I dont see me buying it but.. you never know they may yet reply.
     Plus as they gave no reply I bought an amp instead so I am a bit strapped for cash until next payday.

Parka said:
    Did you manage to sort out shipping? I’m in the same position as a seller (guitar only has a soft case) so a tad nervous about shipping. Thanks. 
    I didn't bother as the seller didn't reply to me.

• ParkaParka Frets: 11
    kipple said:
    I didn't bother as the seller didn't reply to me.

Sorry it didn’t work out for you, but thanks for letting me know.