SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Junior Double Cut VOS M2M £2999

What's Hot
WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 247
edited September 26 in Guitars £

This beautiful and very rare guitar is in amazing condition, showing only very minor signs of use, a couple of pin head sized marks in the top. originally from display on the Chicago Music Exchange showroom floor. Since then it has been cased. In very rare sunshine/mink colour. I have an email from Gibson confirming that this was a made to measure guitar in this spec, in 2018, so the ultimate in Custom shop, these generally cost around £6k from my Google search.

Serial #: 88981

Weight: 7lbs 1.3oz

Body Material: Mahogany

Neck Material: Mahogany

Peghead: Junior Double Cut

Fretboard: Rosewood

Scale: 24.75” 

Nut: Nylon

Inlays: Celluloid Dots

Side dots White

Hardware: Aged Nickel

Machine Head: Grover Kidney

Tailpiece: Wraparound

Jackplate: Oreo

Truss Rod Cover: Historic Black

Pickguard: Black

Knobs: Black Top Hats

Pickups: Livebucker 4 Conductor Humbucker featuring Coil-Tapping on the volume knob.

Case: Gibson Historic brown Hardshell

Trade price £3300 trade, sale for £3100 I have additional funds if required.

Picture 1 of 9
Picture 2 of 9
Picture 3 of 9

Picture 4 of 9

Picture 1 of 9
Picture 2 of 9
Picture 3 of 9
Picture 4 of 9
Picture 5 of 9
Picture 6 of 9
Picture 7 of 9
Picture 8 of 9
Picture 9 of 9

Good Morning Paul,

According to our serial number database this is a 58 Les Paul JR DC Sunshine w/Humbucker VOS NH.

What I can see is this was a Made2Measure guitar and as such was specified by the original buyer, so changes that you wouldn't expect on an off the shelf guitar could easily have been requested and made.

Kind Regards,

James.

Gibson Brands Inc

James Ogden

Consumer Service Representative
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments