SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS PRS S2 McCarty 594, PRS S2 Vela (TRADED)

What's Hot
KRAjpKRAjp Frets: 10
edited June 25 in Guitars £
Testing the water on moving these - great guitars but would ideally have one less guitar, so open to a two-for-one trade or looking for £1000 each. For trades I’d be interested in something Gibson or a nice Stratocaster, but open to ideas. Located in Selby, please drop me a message if you have any questions or need more pictures! Vela is gone - enjoy andy!

The Vela is a 2020 McCarty Tobacco Sunburst Satin with a lovely neck, owned since new - great condition other than a couple of dings, the most noticeable being by the input jack as pictured.
https://imgur.com/FeFGBcM

The S2 McCarty 594 was sold to me as Frost Blue metallic, but having seen those I don’t think it is - I believe it’s either seafoam green satin or robin’s egg blue but not an expert on PRS colours. This one has some long checking lines in the finish on the top, and a few nastier dings on the back edge, also as pictured .

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    The 594 is satin seafoam- lovely colour.

Is yours a thinline as they definitely did the thinline in that colour but don’t recall a full fat 594?
  • KRAjpKRAjp Frets: 10
    I thought so too - however the thinlines have the selector switch near the knobs as far as I know - the assembly hanging tag says the model is S2 McCarty 594
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2295
    edited June 25
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    KRAjp said:
    I thought so too - however the thinlines have the selector switch near the knobs as far as I know - the assembly hanging tag says the model is S2 McCarty 594
    Good spot and you’re 100% correct.