SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2014 McIlroy A25 acoustic guitar - now moved on.

PCT57PCT57 Frets: 45
edited July 12 in Acoustics £
I've decided to put this beauty up for sale. All details along with photos and video can be seen here https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/mcilroy-a25-acoustic-guitar/1482036835

£2500.00 cash and I will consider near offers.

Let me know if more information required.

Phil
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BraddersBradders Frets: 25
    I owned a Mcilroy A25 2008 model. It was, IMHO, the most balanced sounding guitar I've ever played. It has such a lovely, warm, rich, clear and woody tone with a tight and punchy bass response, not muddy at all with lovely clear and punchy mids and sweet smooth highs. Such a pleasure to play with equal responsiveness right across the fretboard. I regretted selling it. If I could I would grab the A25 again. It sounds great strummed too! 
    GLWTS
  • PCT57PCT57 Frets: 45
    Bradders said:
    I owned a Mcilroy A25 2008 model. It was, IMHO, the most balanced sounding guitar I've ever played. It has such a lovely, warm, rich, clear and woody tone with a tight and punchy bass response, not muddy at all with lovely clear and punchy mids and sweet smooth highs. Such a pleasure to play with equal responsiveness right across the fretboard. I regretted selling it. If I could I would grab the A25 again. It sounds great strummed too! 
    GLWTS
    That's a perfect description of what mine sounds like!
  • PCT57PCT57 Frets: 45
    This guitar has now been moved on.