SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Victory Deputy and Kraken

Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3496
edited July 9 in Amps £
WITHDRAWN

Selling these for a good friend and can vouch for their condition and that they sound incredible.

Deputy - £950  + £25 P&P via PayPal (friends and family or you cover cost of PayPal fees)

Kraken - £500 + £25 P&P via PayPal (friends and family or you cover cost of PayPal fees)

The Deputy from Victory Amps. A beautiful, versatile head designed in conjunction with Danish Pete Honore.

I bought this from Andertons in March 2024, and it's genuinely only had home use. It's still got the original hang tag, box, packaging, and comes with the Reverb footswitch.

Kraken - Bought it secondhand a few months ago, but not getting the use it deserves and selling to free up some cash.

In excellent condition, and comes with Victory's own protective carry case, which includes space for the dual footswitch (included and still in box) and a kettle lead. Works perfectly with no issues at all.

Interested in a trade for a decent Fender Telecaster or 335-style guitar.

Collection/delivery in the Guildford area. Happy to arrange delivery to mainland UK – please contact me to discuss.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/x7VgM7asK1LtpruR6
Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments