SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Cornell 1x10, 12-15w combo £375 trade for tele partscaster project

wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 273
edited July 24 in Amps £
This is essentially the forerunner of the Romany 10, originaly sold as kit build by Dennis when he was editor of Guitar Magazine. The unsold kits were built and sold off, before some mods and rebadged as the Romany.
  So here is my Stinger by Cornell, 1x12ax7, 1x6L6, ss rectification handwired amp, this has a QC label signed by Dennis and also a serial number and I’m lead to believe was built at Cornell. It’s held its own at many a blues jam against Blues Juniors and in my opinion is a far superior amp. It’s rarely used these days and might benefit from some switch cleaner on the pots, there is also some lifting of the tolex, but nothing serious. Cash on collection only, I’m close to M5 junc 28, sunny Devon, bargain price of £375.
  Sorry can’t embed pics from my iPhone so here

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/b9eq7k4imzbydbei4ih53/AH-nJ6eHeljHXv87C5GHGrQ?rlkey=qpfxnhfmm5qt04p1xbe0uqlzf&dl=0
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6220
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 273
    edited July 3
    Thanks for your time Jez.@JezWynd
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 138

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7226
    tFB Trader
    I have one of these I built from a kit. They're excellent little amps.
    Added a couple of possible trade options, might add cash for the right acoustic 12 string or have an acoustic 6 string I could add in to make a deal 
    Now sorted for a 12 string, only interested in a bass amp head as a trade
    Bump from the depths !!
    Bump for another trade option, I have a partscaster Tele that could do with a better body.