SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Collings 360 LT (£2600)

oeljadioeljadi Frets: 27
edited July 24 in Guitars £
With some hesitation, I have for sale this Collings 360LT. 

I bought it earlier in the year from Mick Taylor (of That Pedal Show) who bought it from Collings. He said that it used to be an artist model that Collings would give out to touring artists. 

It's an ash body with a flame maple neck. Pickups are Lollar Goldfoils. Everything is original, as far as I am aware. It comes with the Ameritage hard case that Collings supplies with its instruments. The only thing I don't have (because it wasn't supplied to me) is the certificate or paperwork. 

Condition wise, it is probably what people call a "player" in that there are lots of small dents in the paintwork on the body, the worst of which (near the jack socket) I have taken a specific photo of. Many of them are not easy to take photographs of because they haven't gone through the paint. This is the same condition I bought it in. 

It's a lovely guitar, rings loudly and there seems to be a lot of life left in the frets. It stays in tune and plays really well. I haven't gelled with it because of the scale length. Try as I might, I have discovered that for playing, I am a Strat/Tele person and there's no getting away from it. 

I bought it for £2750, which I thought was a good price for a Collings. My price is £2700 (Now £2600) collected from Central London (Clerkenwell or Holborn) / meet up nearby. 

Not really up for posting if it can be avoided, but if that's the only option we can discuss that. 

Some of the pics come across as quite pinkish - that's just my camera / lighting. It's a sort of Mary Kaye blonde colour in person. I have also shown Mick Taylor's ads for it! Let me know if you need more pics. 

Cheers, 

Omar

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments