SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Epiphone Goth Les Paul, Satin Black

What's Hot
PLOPPLOP Frets: 336
edited July 16 in Guitars £
*For some reason imgur can only show three images, I have more but will update this later cos its a right faff on.

I haven't had this one very long, I got it to play in a stoner doom band because it looked the part, but then I realised I simply prefer Telecasters.
Anyway, I would say this one is in ok condition. It has a few scrapes due to the satin finish, but nothing egregious. Some pick marks above and below the strings, some buckle scrapes and very weird scrapes on the back of the neck, as if the previous owner wore rings... On his palm? I dunno. They aren't noticeable when playing. Frets and neck are good.

I have removed the selector ring and pickguard, but still have them. I also changed the strap pins, and still have the old ones too, but they're really not worth using. Also, I have installed a Seymour Duncan Phat Cat P90 in the neck, and an Iron Gear Dirty Torque in the bridge, and will solder the originals back in. (Unless you'd like to buy the pickups too, we can discuss) 

Here's a link for the specs:

Looking for the same as what I paid for this, which was £280. I can add in an Epi hard case too, which is unfortunately covered in stickers I've collected over the years. I could try to remove them but I think it would end up looking worse. I am also selling another Epiphone LP, so whichever of these sells first gets first refusal on the case.

I'm in the North East and unfortunately can't post this, but can drive and arrange to meet.

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 880
    Gotta love a classic goth LP. GLWTS 

Trading feedback - https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/228538/neilybob

flanging_fed “
    A Les Paul, @ThorpyFX ;;Veteran and the 4010 is awesome at volume, it’s like playing Thor’s hammer!” Ref Marshall JCM800 4010 combo 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 379
    Ah this takes me back, bought one from Flying Pig back in 2003 or so. I also removed the pickguard when I had it  =)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 880
    Ah this takes me back, bought one from Flying Pig back in 2003 or so. I also removed the pickguard when I had it  =)
    I recall the Flying Pig ads in Guitar magazines back in the day. 
    Trading feedback - https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/228538/neilybob

flanging_fed “
    A Les Paul, @ThorpyFX ;;Veteran and the 4010 is awesome at volume, it’s like playing Thor’s hammer!” Ref Marshall JCM800 4010 combo 
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 379
    Neilybob said:
    I recall the Flying Pig ads in Guitar magazines back in the day. 
    I’m sure that’s where I saw it, in Total Guitar
  • PLOPPLOP Frets: 336
    No Les Paul ever should have a pick guard. Never.