SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Zvex Distortron + Clones - Fuzz Face - Mythos - EQD - Protein - Mostrotion - JEN III

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1475
edited 5:16PM in FX £
Need to free up space and have duplicates or the ‘real thing’ so these can move on to you lovely lot.

Prices include postage to the U.K. and all pedals will be boxed (not original) and securely packaged. PPG please.

Feedback thread: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57582/photek#latest

—————————-

Solista FX BC183 Fuzz Face £45 - This is an excellent way into the world of Fuzz Faces, has volume, fuzz, bias and bass cut switch on the outside but the key is the input gain control on the inside, you can set exactly how much fuzz or drive you want then use the outside controls to fine tune it. Great pedal with plenty of output. 

—————————-

DFX Mostortion Clone £65 - Outstanding clone of the ridiculously expensive Ibanez Mostortion. This set at low to mid gain is a vintage Nobels contender for me.

—————————-

Websmurfer Mythos High Road Clone £25 - Brilliant clone, superb build quality and criminally under priced. This person makes some killer clones, I have most of them including the Golden Fleece which is very similar to this.

—————————-

Websmurfer JEN Fuzz III Clone £25 - If you don’t like the fuzz face, you might like this, more midrange, better cut in the mix but can still pile on the fuzz if you want.

—————————-

EQD Tentacle Clone £40 - Bang on copy, Green Ringer, clean octave up. I just got the Mythos Argonaut and to be honest, there isn’t anything in it (absolutely not £75 difference!).

Any questions just ask.

Thanks!

Pedals Below have gone:

LY-ROCK Protein clone £55 - I have a ‘proper’ one now and this is ultra close, check YouTube for the comparison vids.

Moose Effects Texas Fuzz £40 - very much a copy of the Diaz Square Face. Battery only but does the glassy clean up better than all of my other Fuzz Faces.

Zvex Distortron £65
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments