SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Wampler Ecstasy / Euphoria, Plexidrive, Pinnacle, Plextortion

topdog91topdog91 Frets: 388
edited July 26 in FX £
I like a triple OD stack for gigging. Currently have Tumnus / OCD / Crunch Box but the latter two have such volume boosts that it can be challenging to dial them in even close to unity gain and still sound ballsy. I like the way the Tumnus plays so I'd like to investigate the pedals in the subject.

I won't shy away from deluxe versions. If you're near SW Herts / NW London for collection, that would be cool.
Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lentolento Frets: 118
    Don't have one to sell but can recommend a Wampler Dual Fusion (based on the Euphoria and Pinnacle). Very versatile pedal ...
  • topdog91topdog91 Frets: 388
    Thanks; its a Euphoria (with no bass control) and Paisley Drive, so not quite what I'm looking for. I would try a Plextortion instead of the Pinnacle though... (I'll probably finish with both and sell one.)
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
  • topdog91topdog91 Frets: 388
    Bump.
  • algroves1algroves1 Frets: 17
    I’ve got a Euphoria you can have. It’s boxed, good condition (no marks). £125 delivered?
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
    As @algroves1 got in first, I claim second dibs as I also have a Eupohria going spare. All bits & box present and correct. It has velcro on the bottom but otherwise in very decent nick. I used it on a Boss ES-8 board so the footswitch has had hardly any use.