SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Guild D40. 2003 USA made. With K&K Pure Mini Pickup. £650 PRICE DROP

JGib75JGib75 Frets: 9
edited August 13 in Acoustics £
Guild D40 acoustic dreadnought guitar. Fitted with K&K Pure Mini pickup. £650. Beautiful and great sounding example of a classic Guild model. Solid Spruce top and solid Mahogany back and sides. Bone nut and saddle. Comes with original Guild hard shell case and fitted with a K&K Pure Mini pickup. This to me is the best and most natural sounding pickup for acoustic guitar, having tried many. As can be seen in the pics, there are some signs of cosmetic wear on the guitar and case as to be expected with a guitar this age. To me this just adds to the overall character of the guitar and it is in generally very good condition. The last four digits of the serial number have been etched out on the back of the headstock as can be seen in the pics. Apparently this was common on USA made Guilds of this era. It sounds full and rich and plays really smoothly up and down the neck. Has just recently been set up with 12-53 gauge strings. Can be collected from Tunbridge Wells area or I can deliver within a reasonable distance. Courier collection and delivery is another option if organised and payed for by the buyer. Only priced this low as I need funds to pay for other gear. Considering the market value for these guitars and with the pickup included this is an absolute bargain. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments