SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Henretta/Seafoam

no1funkyhenryno1funkyhenry Frets: 4
edited September 21 in FX £
Hi all, looking to fund a new amp so shifting some stuff on. Trade wise, I'm interested in trying out a UAFX Dream, but that's about it.

Transistor based drive, ultra transparent but with a cool focus knob, follow the link to find out more. I like it a lot but I've just got too many drives. How does £140 sound?

2" x 2" pedals - perfect to squeeze onto a "full" board. Not just a gimmick however as they also sound great. No external knobs, but trim pots inside to adjust compression and volume (orange whip) and volume (bluebird). £75 each or £140 for the pair.

Ultra hyped, now out of production do-it-all drive. I just never got on with it. Almost certainly user error as this is literally the pedal I hear the most praise about. £200

Now this is a fun one. A one knob reverb that aims to recreate the sound of a spring tank. I had it on my board for a while and only the UAFX Del-Verb finally managed to kick it off (another one knob reverb, it seems I have a type). £120

Cheaper and more cheerful than a Source Audio or Strymon alternative. I had it on a board for students to try effects, but it's barely been used. £60

Fantastic stereo trem with a variety of waveforms and the best stereo spread knob on any pedal I've come across. Unfortunately it's just "too much trem" for my current needs. £220

I'll always consider reasonable offers. 
PayPal F&F, add a fiver onto everything for shipping, or you can collect from me in Hereford.
Any questions about anything, just give me a shout. Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments