SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Yerasov GTA15 - £180

545454545454 Frets: 185
edited September 11 in Amps £
With a face not even a mother could love, it's the old style GTA15. Fairly similar to the Pro Junior circuit from what I understand, but without the noise issues that often come with them. Few bumps on the tolex but everything working perfectly.

But it's a great little amp - rock solid build, nice and portable (about 12kg), and pretty loud too - I've done pub and club gigs with it unmiced, but that's probably drummer and headroom dependent. Only selling it as I've got two of them and don't get to play out much these days.

Based in the north east, may be able to deliver in Newcastle/north Tyneside. But happy to post too.

Say £200?? £180

https://i.imgur.com/jDc1DBo.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 545454545454 Frets: 185
    A bump and some money off for the wee ugly duckling. Would potentially be interested in pedal trades / PX if that would help (drives, delays, maybe other stuff).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom