SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTS (or trade) Suhr Classic T Antique - PRICE DROP - £2050

deloreandelorean Frets: 241
edited September 2 in Guitars £

I'll absolutely regret this, but I'm looking to move my Suhr Classic T Antique. 

I bloody love this guitar, it's tremendous fun to play, and lets me make believe I'm Bruce Springsteen/Keith Richards for a while while I bash out some big chords, but it's just getting not getting enough use in my current band.  Keeping it is just a luxury when I could be spending the money on something more appropriate (like another guitar).

It sounds fantastic - full-on tele twang all the way if you want that, but with the option of the neck humbucker when needed. 
Speaking of which - The neck humbucker (Suhr SSV) has a push/pull coil tap so you get the best of both worlds from it. 

The guitar is lightly relic'd, so lacquer checking, some light factory dings, aged hardware etc.  Aside from the factory relic job, I don't think I've put any extra marks in the body, but there are a couple of very minor indentations in the back of the neck - nothing that affects playing whatsoever though. 

I tried in vain to get pictures of the lovely lacquer checking but my photography/lighting skills failed me - I'll try again later I promise.  

Also, the first pic after the build sheet is the most colour accurate - some of the later ones look a bit too pale (again down to my shit camera skills).  The trans butterscotch finish has a lovely aged tint to it.

https://imgur.com/a/josuuEv

Comes with the Suhr gigbag
Also open to trades/px on a Suhr Legacy (preferably black) with Floyd Rose or similar.

Collection from Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.  Or can arrange to bring the guitar to Letchworth (J9 on the A1).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments