SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Canon EOS 650D and ef-s 55-250mm IS lens

littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 656
edited August 24 in Misc £
I went mirrorless last year so for sale I have my trusty EOS 650D with telephoto zoom lens. A great set up for travel and wildlife photography as well as video work - the zoom range and APS-C detector gets you reasonably close to the action, and the image stabilisation keeps you there! There are longer zoom lenses out there but the price you pay is weight and the likely need to use a tripod, whereas this one you can shoot from the hip and carry around on your neck all day without too much grief.  The lens is in great condition and always used with a UV filter. The camera has a couple of scuffs from use by the flash mount, but works great and all the optics are in good clean condition. Includes the original charger and two 3rd party batteries (the old one stopped taking a charge). I can also include a decent camera case. Before it gets listed on eBay/traded in I’m looking for £200 delivered PPG from fretboarders.

https://imgur.com/a/75xvNXY

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments