SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Taylor GS Mini Mahogany

What's Hot
lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirs Frets: 123
edited September 7 in Acoustics £
Having a bit of a clear out so this lovely little thing is up for sale 

Bought new in 2020 and it has been used a fair bit since then. There's a number of dings - mainly on the top and the rims - that I have tried to photograph. The 'Taylor' lettering is also worn on the headstock in places. This is from a clip on tuner. 

I have loved having this but am trying to streamline and keep only the bare essentials 

It is nevertheless structurally very sound, set up nicely, and very clean. It has opened up really nicely and sounds much fuller and richer than something this size has any right to sound. Note the lovely dark ebony 'board as well 

Comes with the original padded gig back and I'll restring with Elixir 13s before sale 

I am in Manchester and would prefer collection but happy to meet within an hour or so of here. Postage could be an option but would rather cross that bridge when we come to it 

Feel free to get in touch with questions or if you want any more/more specific pictures 

Looking to clear £280 on this one 
Formerly known as EvansDrD
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments