SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REDUCED PRICES: FS: Helix, GigRig, Keeley, Bogner, Amplifire etc!

sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 90
edited September 15 in FX £
My name is Jim and I'm a Gasoholic!!  Time to shed gear as it is sitting there looking at me, going "Go on! Go on! Play me, PLAY ME!!!".  Well I have so much gear that I need to shed loads:

GigRig G3. Excellent nick with generator power supply, Awesome bit of kit:  £900 now £800

Line 6 Helix Floor, boxed in great condition: £1000 (will pair it with a Variax JTV 89 hardtail in brill nick and with all the gubbins for £1500) now £800/ £1400 with Variax

Amplifire 3 button. Absolutely brill amp Sims and used by Satch. Good condition:  £SOLD

Two Notes Opus. Ace amp Sims and the usual two notes cabs. Almost brand new:  £200 

Keeley Compressor Pro. Great condition: £225 now £200

EVH Flanger: Great condition:  £150 now £130

EVH Phaser: Great condition:  £SOLD

Voodoo Lab Control Switcher. Control your amps by midi. Great utility item:  £100 now £75

Midi Solutions Quadra Thru. 1 in 4 out:  £75 now £65

MXR Smart Gate. Great condition:  £100 now £80

Hotone Omni AC acoustic SIM. Great sound but the volume knob is loose: £50 now £40

Bogner red. Fantastic XTC 3rd channel amp in a box with boost. This one has the reported having to press the on button a couple of times to turn it on, otherwise excellent sounding:  £100 now £70

All prices plus P&P.

Make offers! They will be wrapped indestructably and sent quickly.  

Cheers,
Jim!!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments