SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Panama Conqueror 5 Watt Guitar Amp Head

stylesforfreestylesforfree Frets: 228
edited September 7 in Amps £

Fully working, very good condition. £235 including postage

Single ended, 5 watt amp based on a Tweed circuit. 4 - 16ohm speaker output. I have been using an 8ohm cab with this. Has a built in attenuator on the back.

Please note: I'll be putting the original black chicken head knobs back on

From Panama's description:

A boutique-quality 5-watt hand-wired tribute to the legendary "5F1" tweed champ. Named the "Conqueror" in honor of Muddy Waters, who sings about Johnny the Conqueror, a folk hero of Hoodoo tradition, in his seminal "Hoochie Coochie Man". This faithful classic summons the tweedy glory of the original “5F1” and adds a passive attenuator, delivering that sweet tweed breakup everyone loves at whisper volumes.

This single channel classic features volume and tone controls with a tube compliment of (1) 12AX7 preamp tube, (1) 6V6 power tube and a 7-pin miniature 6z4 rectifier to deliver the classic low-wattage tweed tones not available in modern designs that utilize solid state rectifiers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gpw5150gpw5150 Frets: 38
    These are really cool little amps!  Change the tubes, turn up the volume and set the attenuator to taste.  Really miss my combo!  GLWTS!
  • SOLD