SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Original Quad of Mullard EL34s and 3 Pre Amp ECC83s

What's Hot
I recently bought a Marshall JMP 2203 1979. I had Dan Gower mod it to an amazing Jose with some added bells and whistles. 

I thought the tubes in the amp were original and Dan confirmed that to be the case. 

However, we changed them out as they were “microphonic and rattly” according to Dan. The amp did work fine with them in and that’s how I played it for a few weeks before handing it over to the maestro. 

I am now selling the original tubes. I don’t have a great handle on pricing so would suggest £450 for the lot and I will throw in the ECC 83s. 

Photos to follow 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    Just to clarify are these the tubes that are microphonic and rattly that are for sale?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1312
    edited September 8
  • Yes they are. They are still functioning fine but that is why Dan swapped them out. The amp was being modded to a high gain head so they wouldn’t have worked in that context.