SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bareknuckle Stockholm Set & RJM Switch Gizmo

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited March 2015 in Guitars £
Got some gear up for sale and would like to shift it soon so here goes.

BareKnuckle Stockholm HSP90 Set

All pictures.

These came out of my Explorer, they haven't been in long since new and have not had much use since.  Selling because I will be buying a Mississippi Queen set instead as I just personally prefer classic lower output pickups for how my setup is. 

Black covers with gold (or chrome) polepieces/mounting screws included, long Gibson spacing legs.  However, I did change the the polepiece screws to gold to match the guitar as they originally had the chrome in, because of this there are a fair few marks and scratches on the pickup covers from when I changed them (I was careful but it was so easy to slip and loose the grip on the screws).  A small amount of the black paint has peeled off on one pickup at the bottom (you won't see it when it is in). The screw heads as well are worn from this.  Comes with a good amount of wire left and has the box with everything in.

I want to shift these, so hopefully these are priced to sell but to reflect condition as well.  £120, £115 posted.  SOLD.

RJM Switch Gizmo

All pictures.

I have been meaning to get rid of this, a handy little device to make your channel switching amps that use a 1/4" jack to become MIDI switchable.  I got this earlier this year but haven't really used it and it is not really needed for my setup anymore.

Looking for £65, £60 posted.  Gone.

Payment by PayPal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments