SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Bedell Coffee Shop Dreadnought (Adirondack top, solid rosewood back and sides)

CFHCFH Frets: 470

I’m listing my Bedell Coffee Shop Dread. This is an absolutely spectacular instrument, which has opened up nicely and is a total cannon. It is, however, not being used and it needs to be played! 

Bedell aren’t very well known here but there’s plenty on forums online raving about these, and comparing them favourably to the likes of Atkin and Santa Cruz. This is NOT to be confused with a small range of Bedell branded Far Eastern made guitars from the early 2010s, this is an all solid, US handcrafted instrument retailing at $4.5k. 

This has an Adirondack top and rosewood back and sides, all responsibly sourced and traceable.

I’m looking for £1,250 which I think is a bargain for a guitar of this pedigree and top quality timbers. I’m open to trades for electric guitars too, particularly a strat or a tele. Trades are preferred. I am based in Leeds but travel frequently.

BODY TYPE Dreadnought

NECK WOOD Honduran Mahogany

TOP WOOD Adirondack Spruce

BACK & SIDES WOOD East Indian rosewood

TOP FINISH Gloss - Espresso burst

BACK & SIDE FINISH Gloss

FRETBOARD Ebony

# FRETS 20

NUT WIDTH 1.687"

TUNERS Waverly #4076, relic nickel

LOWER BOUT WIDTH 15.75"

WAIST WIDTH 10.625"

UPPER BOUT WIDTH 11.437"

BODY LENGTH 20"

BODY DEPTH 4.75"

STRING GAUGE D'Addario XT PB Medium (.013"-.056")

ELECTRONICS K&K Pure Mini

BINDING Koa

INLAY 3mm MOP Dots

SCALE LENGTH 25.5"

SOUND HOLE 4"

HAND TUNED Yes

CASE Bedell deluxe hardshell case

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments