SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Source Audio Programmable EQ

ragingbenragingben Frets: 111
edited November 2014 in FX £
Regretfully I need to sell this very cool pedal. Really good eq, has 4 programmable slots for presets, midi functionality (well implemented too for a change) true or buffered bypass. Used it with my tubemeister at home only and it really made it much easier to dial in. Works really well in a midi rig. Has a strange mode where it can auto cycle through presets making for a crazy trem kind of effect if set right. You can hold the switch down to cycle presets too which is a useful feature. Ideally I'd keep but as I've gone kemper now I really can't justify having this sat around.

Comes boxed, instructions etc, 9/10 condition, a few very faint scratches on side only. Did have velcro at one point but I've carefully removed it and cleaned the bottom up.

Looking for £80 delivered PayPal gift. As far as I remember I paid around £120 for it 2 years ago, used for maybe a few months on and off in that time then sat in the 'not on my board' cupboard!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments