Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Comments made by sellers in the for sale threads.......and what they really mean ?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2570
    Happy bidding!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1769
    PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION

Remember the old L@@K?
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13897
    Just found this marvelous piece of typical hyperbole on Reverb used to flog Japanese Fenders:

"This VERY SUPER RARE Made in Japan Tele was produced at the legendary FujiGen Gakki facility during the golden age of Fender Japan production...helmed by expert luthiers..." bullshit bluster bollocks.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16287
    Players Grade.......

Fucked Up
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 574
    Offset said:
    Just found this marvelous piece of typical hyperbole on Reverb used to flog Japanese Fenders:

"This VERY SUPER RARE Made in Japan Tele was produced at the legendary FujiGen Gakki facility during the golden age of Fender Japan production...helmed by expert luthiers..." bullshit bluster bollocks.
    VERY SUPER RARE? Crikey.  

• GandalphGandalph Frets: 1844
     ”Willing to post at buyer’s expense and risk” - If what arrives is a box of full of matchwood and wire, I’m still keeping your money. And if you're daft enough to agree to that, it would serve you right.
    See this one a lot, here included. 
    Makes me laugh when they put this in their ebay listing, if it did arrive damaged they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. 
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 8061
    Hootsmon said:
    Players Grade.......

Fucked Up
    This is true... usually means the finish looks worse than in the photos and desperately needs a refret that will effectively add too much cost to the guitar to make it a good deal.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    Sold as seen, I'm not a guitarist ( I've been playing for 30yrs and this guitar is wank) 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"