SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 3 x Gibson Custom Shop Reissue Guitars - 1964 ES 335, 1959 Les Paul Standard, 1958 MTM Junior

rotiusrotius Frets: 133
edited September 22 in Guitars £

For Sale Only
All three guitars purchased new by me.

Gibson Custom Shop 1964 ES-335 re-issue in Sunburst VOS. Made in 2022. Super light weight 7lb 10oz. This reissue was CNC'd to be a recreation of the Cream era Clapton guitar. Neck profile is beautiful, slimmer than a typical '59 but fatter than a typical '60's profile. Its actually more like a comfortable Stratocaster '60's oval C-shape in my opinion.
Played very seldom hence its in unused condition with zero fretwear, flaws or issues of any kind. Original case with all the candy!

Asking price £4250 ono shipped (£4999 new with receipt to prove)

Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard in Royal Tea Burst VOS finish. Made in 2018. Super light unchambered guitar, weight 8lb 1oz. Guitars of this weight only come along once in a very blue moon! This was the main reason why I purchased it back in 2018. This guitar was made in the last month before the Gibson company went into administration, when the craftsmen were fighting for their jobs. As a result, this guitar is flawless. The top is quite hard to capture on camera. Its marginally lighter in colour in real life, more 'honey/amber' like. Zero fretwear, marks, dings or issues of any kind. Both volume pots have been swapped out for Emerson CTS pots with a more useable taper. Original CTS pots in case. Original case with all the candy!

Asking Price £4500 ono shipped (£5299 new with receipt to prove)

Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Junior (MTM - Made to Measure). Made in 2020, this guitar was made on Gibson's Made To Measure programme, where you can spec something that isn't offered on the standard production model. As such, this guitar is finished in 'Bright TV Yellow', which is a more true 'bright' yellow rather than the usual milky TV yellow. It is simply stunning in the flesh! One piece body with the beautiful grain showing through the transparent TV finish. Again its super light, weighing only 6lb 14oz. Chunky but not too chunky '58 neck profile that simply screams to be grabbed and strummed! Pristine condition with one tiny impression near the left bridge post. I also have a Mojoaxe compensated bridge for an extra £100 if the buyer decides they'd like this! Original case with all the candy.

Asking Price £3299 ono shipped(£4099 new with receipt to prove)

Selling to fund other hobbies as I have too many guitars!
If anyone is interested in all three, we can discuss price.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7448
    all lovely, but I really really like that r9
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom