SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: travel tripod

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4418
edited October 2 in Misc £
Domke F-6 "Little Bit Smaller" bag. Good condition, there are some very faint wear marks on the back which didn't really come out in the photos, and some paint scratches on the front catches. Immaculate inside though and no structural damage. £60 NO LONGER AVAILABLE 

Vanguard Veo GO 34M bag. Mint condition, I think I've only used it a couple of times. Has a lower compartment for taking a water bottle or tripod, or you can set it up with one layer for more camera gear. £30 SOLD 

Velbon UT-3AR travel tripod. Excellent condition, except that I've lost the Arca Swiss quick release plate (I've always had a grip or L-bracket on my camera so I've never used it).
It's a good little tripod; sturdy enough for most cameras except a really big DSLR or long telephoto lens, but folds up really small and it's very light. Fits perfectly in the Vanguard bag above, too! £25, or I'll do this and the Vanguard bag for £50, or this and the Domke bag for £80.

I can post anywhere in the UK for an extra fiver.

Domke bag:

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments