SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange custom shop retro 50 head for sale Price Drop now with shipping

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
edited January 2015 in Amps £
Orange retro 50 head for sale . Orange uk made hand wired custom shop head , based on the old Orange heads of the 70's but with better build quality and switchable between 30 watts class a and 50 watts a/b and also had a footswitchable boost . Immaculate condition , these are no longer available so rare too . I had to wait a year for mine to be built . Comes with original shopping carton , I will also include a fitted flight case , orange branded padded cover , orange footswitch and planet waves speaker cable . The amp cost around £1500 , the extras around £200 , I'm selling the whole lot for £1000. I don't think you could get anywhere close to this kind of tone and quality for this kind of price anywhere else . I'm located in County Durham , please feel free to ask for any more info or if you'd like to try it out . photo E3A950EE-9603-418D-A9CA-0BFEA46430D3_zpsug3xtqgn.jpg photo D9BE4557-075E-4DAF-B426-9428C29E73DE_zpszyvemi8g.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments