SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone looking to jam/form a band in the Nuneaton/Coventry area?

hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
Hiya, I'm looking to hook up with other musicians to jam and maybe form a band. I'd like to create original music, but I have no problem with playing covers too.

I'm into a wide range of music, everything from metal through to jazz and I'm always open to trying out new things.

Gear wise I have solid and semi hollow electrics, as well as a 6 and a 12 string electro acoustic. My main amp is a Peavey JD30T, which is basically a revoiced Classic 30 and it's plenty loud enough.

I don't mind what instrument you play or the level you think you're at, I just want to be jamming with other people. If we try and it doesn't work, well, so be it but at least we tried!

Nuneaton/Coventry area, and I have my own transport. PM me here if you're interested!

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Bumpity bump! Someone must be up for it!

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    Always up for a little jam playing writing etc , just down the M40 in Banbury
    Sweet mate. I'll PM you :)

• If you're still looking for people give me a shout. I'm in Nuneaton and can recommend a few people and jam nights to try.
    Cool mate, I'll give you a shout in the new year after the PR panto's finished at the Abbey Theatre and I've got some time. :)

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I'm in Kenilworth. I play in a couple of covers bands, but I'd be up up for a bit of jamming.
    Sweet @not_the_dj, I'll give you a shout after panto in a few weeks.

• I live just down the road in Lutterworth - are you still looking for someone to rattle around with?
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    Absolutely mate, just trying to nail down some free time!

I'm also in the middle of a bit of a gear switcheroo, the 12 string and Peavey amp are going in the next couple of days hopefully so I'll need to get a replacement amp or 2.

• No worries. Fire when ready. :)
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.