Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Anyone Watching I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

What's Hot
randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
edited November 2014 in Off Topic
Then you have my sympathies and you really need to get some fucking help.
My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NomadNomad Frets: 549
    I thought it was called "I'm a Z-List Celebrity, Get Me Some Exposure".

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16465
    surely it's called "this format has long since out lived any novelty or entertainment factor and should be humanely destroyed unlike its creators and hosts who should be fed to the almighty sarlacc".

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I really dislike these programs,,like BigBrother,etc. Though admit to never having watched them, the format to me is just cheap...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I can't stand it.
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1421
    I didn't even realise it was on again. Never seen even the slightest appeal of it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1506
    Meh, I find it a good switch off Craic, there's some decent banter with Jimmy Bullard. Plus it brings back fond memories of our Honeymoon last year as we were out in Queensland and stayed at the same hotel they use (which is fucking awesome)
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    musicegbdf;419559" said:
    I really dislike these programs,,like BigBrother,etc. Though admit to never having watched them, the format to me is just cheap...

The format was ok* until it was hijacked by wannabes and has-beens trying to make a quick buck before they can't get any more (indecent) exposure.

*IE when it was random people who volunteered for the experiment. OR the first series of Big Brother (Still didn't watch it, but it is now past it and should be killed off)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25495
    I love it.

This year's is good value, although the value meter has dropped a little as Craig Charles has had to go home - death in the family.

I don't see it as a regular fake celeb type show - I look at it more like It's a Knockout.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

I love it.

This year's is good value, although the value meter has dropped a little as Craig Charles has had to go home - death in the family.

I don't see it as a regular fake celeb type show - I look at it more like It's a Knockout.

This - And I like the crop of this years celebs, none that are really fucking annoying or attention seeking (now that the TWAT oxygen thief from TOWIE has fucked off) - really just seems like they are in there for the laughs. Gutted for Craig Charles, I reckon he had the right type of personality to get stuck in and keep it entertaining. Poor chap. 

And I know some people can't stand them, but I find Ant and Dec's duo banter fucking hilarious. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25495
    joneve said:
    I love it.

This - And I like the crop of this years celebs, none that are really fucking annoying or attention seeking (now that the TWAT oxygen thief from TOWIE has fucked off) - really just seems like they are in there for the laughs. Gutted for Craig Charles, I reckon he had the right type of personality to get stuck in and keep it entertaining. Poor chap. 

And I know some people can't stand them, but I find Ant and Dec's duo banter fucking hilarious. 

Me too.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1542
    I Watch it with the Mrs. Its a good laugh and Ant and Dec are excellent at what they do, i think the interaction with the crew is also funny
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    JAYJO said:
    I Watch it with the Mrs. Its a good laugh and Ant and Dec are excellent at what they do, i think the interaction with the crew is also funny
    This.

Don't let the Taste Police bully you into thinking you need "fucking help".
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    hang on a minute Lix, have you defected or have I missed a memo?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    frankus said:
    hang on a minute Lix, have you defected or have I missed a memo?
    You'd better ask the people who talk about me, they seem to be better informed.

Oh no, wait; they're idiots.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Can't say I've seen a second of it....but I understand Vicki Michelle is in there.

The 14 year old me would be very excited about that indeed.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Anybody remember the U.S. show Fear Factor? That was sort of this - doing stunts and eating animal genitals to win prizes. The problem, for me, with the Jungle/ BB ( and X Factor come to that) type shows is that all the interesting bits are interspersed with too much talk and getting to know people. Masterchef I love but I can now watch on iPlayer and just fast forward to the money shots as that's gone the same way. Minor Celebrity Fear Factor with non stop genital eating and high wire stunts would be the way to go for me.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3074
    Edwina Currie eating kangaroo anus...now that's entertainment!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319

I understand Carl Fogarty is in there, that's put him down in my esteem somewhat :(

I don't own a TV.

IanSavage said:

I understand Carl Fogarty is in there, that's put him down in my esteem somewhat :(

I don't own a TV.

Meh. Nice pay packet and two to three week jolly for him and the family at one of the nicest hotels in Australia (I've stayed there and can confirm it's PROPERLY nice)...Don't blame him...Plus he's absolutely hilarious and is exactly as you'd expect him to be....a bit of a northern cunt :D 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lixarto said:
    JAYJO said:
    This.

Don't let the Taste Police bully you into thinking you need "fucking help".
    @Lixarto I would think if you are going to go down another road of accusing YET another forum member of being a bully you would probably want to evidence it?  

Congratulation of avoiding the standard passive aggressive angle though, it's almost respectable....if a little wee-man syndrome!  Makes sense why they took your mod-powers away really.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom