Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

playstation versus norks

What's Hot
Is it normal for a 36 year old man with a girlfriend (my sister in law, who has massive norks) to spend 14 hours a day playing computer games. I'm not immune to a bit of violent gaming but 14 hours a day for 5 days a week seems rather odd to say the least. Especially when the other option is a Spanish woman with massive tits...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Depends - several hours of sex every day can lead to needing a lot of relaxation ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe he loves her for her mind?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    the lady would win. partly cos i never got into gaming. mostly cos i like spending time with women.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• ftumchftumch Frets: 697
    To make a well balanced decision we probably need to know what game he is playin...and pictures of the norks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    he might be doing both? Massive norks lose their novelty,
    My V key is broken
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    A man who's tires of norks is weary of life. Titties beat computer games imho.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited September 2013
    Now if Sony could overlay a tactile controller over her funbags then he could combine gaming and jubblies. 

Add a fanjita overlay too and it is all good.

But as much as I like gaming a soapy titwank wins hands down.
  • I take it he has no job?
  • Titties are realistically only compatible with a handful of games. A Playstation has hundreds.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Titties are realistically only compatible with a handful of games. A Playstation has hundreds.

You've played with the wrong titties I think
  • How long have they been together?  
  • How long have they been together?  
    What? The titties?
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2189
    edited September 2013
    holnrew said:
     Massive norks lose their novelty,

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• bertiebertie Frets: 13587
    Evilmags said:
    Is it normal for a 36 year old man with a girlfriend (my sister in law, who has massive norks) to spend 14 hours a day playing computer games. I'm not immune to a bit of violent gaming but 14 hours a day for 5 days a week seems rather odd to say the least. Especially when the other option is a Spanish woman with massive tits...
    you know the rules,   pics or..............................

:D
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Sounds like Mags should buy the man a new console and get his sister in law to make a down payment for it.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • Evilmags said:
    Are we right to infer that as your sister in law is spanish with massive funbags, that the current mrs.mags is also spanish with a big rack?

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• bertiebertie Frets: 13587
    does she play tennis ?
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6462
    Have you ever known him not to brag ? ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Using a very clever capacitive mesh implanted under the skin of said colossal jubblies would allow for touch control. With an appropriate operating system it would confer gesture control and multi touch sensitivity. With some jiggery pokery and a Bluetooth connection this could then be connected to the PS3.

Jubblies and gaming... for the win.
  • Myranda said:
    Using a very clever capacitive mesh implanted under the skin of said colossal jubblies would allow for touch control. With an appropriate operating system it would confer gesture control and multi touch sensitivity. With some jiggery pokery and a Bluetooth connection this could then be connected to the PS3.

Jubblies and gaming... for the win.
    Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to be half way through your seventeenth, and most promising, attempt at an end of level boss on Demon's Souls only for your controller to get up and go for a wee because the adverts are on?