SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Roc Pro 1000 with footswitch and ridiculous recovering...

What's Hot
Just getting shot of this beast for the sake of space - it's a mid-90's USA made hybrid amp (valvestate style, uses a valve in the preamp with a SS poweramp) with 3 channels (lovely Fender clean, Marshally dirt and Mesa-type filth), an FX loop, spring reverb and footswitch for channel changes/reverb.

These have a LOT of gain if you need it but also take pedals well and are really bloody loud when you want them to be. It's also got the 'bonus' of a ridiculous and by no means professional re-cover in fetching leopard print! I think it looks enjoyably stupid, but it's certainly a talking point and a bloody good amp to boot.

I have no way of shipping this so pickup from Chepstow is ideal (or from Caerphilly in 2 weeks, although I'd rather it go before I move...).

I saw a 700 model on here going for something like £160, so I guess the 'niche' appeal of this would make £100 reasonable?

Forgive the picture quality, I've had to dig out a very old camera!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I think it looks great!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Nicky Wire loves this :) I had one of these as a backup (chopped it to a head) and it did a very good job indeed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 320
    Yeah, they sound great through a 4x12 too! Sunday bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom