SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Peerless Hardtail and case - needs output jack repaired - £250 collected. SOLD SOLD SOLD

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23146
edited April 2015 in Guitars £

Kinda sums up how November has been for me in that I go to play it, the jack socket spins and then the sound goes. I was going to sell it anyhow but faffing around with a repairman and all the rest... nah. So it'll go up here and on Gumtree. One Peerless Hardtail in ebony for sale. Very well built guitar, light years ahead of the current Epiphone models and built better than thoe stupidly expensive Korean Epiphones from the 90s that are currently proliferating Ebay. 

Issues: aside from the need to have the output jack replaced, the three-way switch was a little tempremental sometimes flicking to the neck pickup. The is a chink out of the finish on the back of the neck: this is pictured next to my thumb for comparison. There is also a scratch on the back of the neck. Pickguard is included although not pictured. Hard case is also included. 

I have no packing materials for this so it is cash on collection. £250. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments