SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Charvel San Dimas USA plus Cash for Les Paul!

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
edited December 2014 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I've got serious gas for a Les Paul or Custom 24 and putting a feeler out to trade my 2 guitars for your 1.

The Charvel is in great condition with no obvious issues to note, comes with Charvel soft case.

The Les Paul will need to have a slim 60s profile(don't like any others) in a Honey Burst or Vintage Sunburst and in generally good condition.

As above I may consider a PRS Custom 24, preferably in Charcoal Gray or Whale Blue.

Here's a couple of pic of my guitar(not great, but happy to send higher quality pics)

Looking for a reasonably local trade without having to post, however can meet in Central London also.

Let me know if there's any interest, any questions feel free to ask,

Cheers

Vince
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
    Anybody looking for 2 guitars for your 1?! :)
    Any interest?
  • do you have a cash price in mind on the midtown?
    Hi @piercelmno,

looking to trade both of these to be honest so don't have a cash price in mind. I brought it new in August and it's pretty much been played a hand full of times in my home only, so like brand new. PM me an offer of you're interested?

Thanks

Vince

Midtown now Sold!! Charvel plus Cash now available for Les Paul