SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD -Jackson Professional Dinky Arch Top from 1992 - MIJ

CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
edited December 2014 in Guitars £
Hi there, 

Due to a massive G.A.S attack for another guitar here on the forum I am putting up for sale my MIJ Jackson Professional Dinky AR 1992. 

On the surface she might just look like another Dinky, but this one has a couple of features that makes her stand out from the crowd. This guitar was built during the golden era of Jackson Japan, when high end Pro-Models were competing with the ones made by Jackson in the US. For those of you less familiar with this period of Jackson history, here is an interesting site to visit: http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jackson-pro-professional.php  

In terms of features, the body is made of swamp ash and is arch topped. The tremolo is a Jackson JT-590, made in Germany by Schaller (same guys who make the OFR). The guitar has 22 frets, as opposed to the customary 24. The pickup configuration is HSH and it currently has a Bareknuckle Black Dog in the bridge (original Jackson pickup included) and comes with battered but fully functional hard case. 

Overall, the guitar is in really good condition for being 22 year old. It has a couple of dings here and there but nothing too offensive and she is structurally solid as a rock. The guitar got a full set up about a month and a half ago and plays and sounds great, at least to my hand and ears. 

Looking for £300 ovno

Happy to answer any questions or send more pictures as needed

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
    Price dropped to £250 including shipping within the UK. I am only selling her to buy a guitar from a fellow forum member, so not interested in trades at the moment. Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom