SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS: Seymour Duncan 59, Long Legs and 2-way Conductor £40 posted in the UK

CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
edited December 2014 in Guitars £
As per the tittle, I have an almost brand new SD-59 with long legs (Gibson style) and two way conductor. 

£40 shipped in the UK takes her. Please do not hesitate to let me if any questions. Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Bridge or neck please? :)
  • CapeloCapelo Frets: 17

Thanks Moz91! It's a neck pickup. Always forget there are 59s for the brigde too :-)

Need one of these!! I've got a spare JB bridge I need to sell... If I can shift this quick I'll have it! Unless you wanna trade?
  • CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
    Thanks Moz, looking for a straight sale as I am rasing funds to buy a guitar off a fellow forumite. Could look into trades if this guitar sells before I get the money. Cheers
    No worries, well if I shift that JB before this goes then you've got a sale :)