PSA for any handwired Vox fans

What's Hot
johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
edited September 2013 in Amps
Spotted this on an EBay sojourn on a saved shop fave of mine. It is Korg UK selling off kit.

No affiliation with the seller but I have bought a few things from them with great deals and service.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8563
    I bought my HW head and cab through them, and was very pleased.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    edited September 2013
    Where's SirAxeman when we need him?! He's always rightly saying how good these are.

Presumably not found us yet...

:(

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Doesn't he already have one?
    Cirrus said:
    Doesn't he already have one?
    Yes, I just thought he would be useful to have on board for when anyone else doubts whether they should buy one :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

That makes sense. I was wondering if perhaps you wanted someone else to have two awesome but identical amps.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2013
    lol

And I'm pretty sure his one is black, so how cool would it be to have a pair in different colours!

I guess it will forever be a mystery to me ;)

A total mystery that I will never solve.

edited April 2016
    Even more lol... and there I was thinking you were having a sly joke at me.

Very cool setup you have there!

That gives me an idea. I did always like the idea of having one as a head, rather than two combos. Maybe I should get one converted and make the new boxes blonde instead :D.

edited September 2013
    I wish I still had it, but sold the black one a while ago. And in the second picture I'm panicking because the white one has just blown a fuse and packed in, which prompted my questions about EL84 dissipation/ biasing etc on Music Radar that you were very helpful with!

Also your picture is making me miss the Tremoverb I had for a while. Awesome amps!