SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD: Vox VBM-1

NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
I had one years ago when they were available. Loved it. It was stolen. Been at the back of my mind for a while. Having seen Brian use them in the book launch vid I now NEED one. I have plenty to trade, would happily swap my Sessionette 75 for one and I have various other guitars I could sort something out with....will pay cash also if the right price...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gubblegubble Frets: 1826

I had one and couldn't sell it for love nor money. In the ended I traded it with some other pedals for another amp.

Have you tried the brian may red special forum? That's the most likely place people will be selling them.

If you do get one and it's not boxed or with the manual I still have those bits myself which you could have gratis

• NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    Thanks @gubble, I'll have a look...
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1826
    No worries, I part ex'd mine to Hogans Music in Newbury - they may still have it if you want to give them a call?
  • Richtone had one the other week....