SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Boss DN2 Dynadrive pedal £25 posted! Also 3 1980's Ibanez pedals (all sold)

What's Hot
MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
edited January 2015 in FX £
For sale, an as-new, unused (except to test) Boss DN2 Dyna Drive pedal, in a fetching peach/orange metallic finish. Controls for tone, level, and drive. Boxed and with manual, £45 £35 £30 £25 posted!

SOLD: Ibanez DDL Digital Delay - has a maximum delay time of 1.8 seconds (1800 milliseconds) which was a lot in the 80s, I think probably why I chose this particular model. Otherwise, I guess all pretty standard for a digital delay.£35  £30 posted

SOLD: Ibanez DCL Digital Chorus - has 4 controls: Speed, Width, Effect Level, and Delay Time. A nice clean, smooth, shimmery sounding chorus - perhaps not as warm as an analog unit, but very quiet, and to me it does have a certain something. One of the wires to the 9V battery clip has detached from the clip, but I've tested the unit with a power supply, and the pedal works fine. £35 posted.

SOLD: Ibanez AFL Auto Filter - has slider controls for sensitivity and peak level. Also three two position switches labelled "filter", "drive" and "range". Tested, and everything working fine. Looking around, these do seem to be fairly desirable, so I'll say £40 £35 posted.

All the Ibanez pedals in worn, but decent condition - i.e. some marks and scratches to the cases, and with the odd chip to the finish, but not at all bad for mid-80s pedals!

Don't have any boxes for the Ibanez pedals, but everything will be well-parcelled, and with multiple layers of bubblewrap. Also, I think I may still have the manuals for some or all of the Ibby pedals - off to have a look for those now. Please PM me if anything of any interest, or any questions, and I'll do my best, cheers! :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll take the chorus. Can you send me payment details?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    I'll take the chorus. Can you send me payment details?
    PM'd cheers! :)
    Chorus pedal now sold, cheers.
    Bump with price reductions on the remaining pedals, cheers. Having had a look around, I'm afraid I don't have the instruction booklets for the Ibanez pedals anymore, however it's not hard to figure out what does what.
  • The dyna drive is a surprisingly not-shit pedal. I reckon if you black boxed it and called it a wampler dynamical drive you could sell it for twice the price...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll take the other 2 Ibanez if you could take £60 for the pair.

PM me if you want to go ahead.

Best regards

Vinny
    I'll take the other 2 Ibanez if you could take £60 for the pair.

PM me if you want to go ahead.

Best regards

Vinny
    Ah go on then, sending you a PM.
    The dyna drive is a surprisingly not-shit pedal. I reckon if you black boxed it and called it a wampler dynamical drive you could sell it for twice the price...
    Cheers :D unfortunately I'm unable to do that. Have to admit I've never really used it all, except to test prior to advertising.
    Ibanez pedals now all sold, cheers.
    Bump - still not shifted the Boss Dyna Drive - a "surprisingly not-shit pedal" says @littlethoughts, praise indeed, and who am I to argue. And it could be yours for just £30... :D
  • :) I'm a hard man to please. good price too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    I used to use one of these to give a little bit of fur to an amp that I couldn't wind up loud enough to cook. It did the job very well.
  • Megii said:
    Bump - still not shifted the Boss Dyna Drive - a "surprisingly not-shit pedal" says @littlethoughts, praise indeed, and who am I to argue. And it could be yours for just £30... :D
    I'd say it's actually a rather good drive pedal.  And capable of a really rather transparent clean boost.

I'm half tempted but I really can't bear to part with any more money, unless you quite fancy a digitech hardwire reverb?  It's possibly faulty, though I think it's my PSU occasionally running out of juice for it...
    edited December 2014
    Cheers @ThePrettyDamned - appreciate the offer, but afraid I'm really just looking to cut my pedal count right down at the mo, and I'm using my Zoom G3 for all my modulation, delay and reverb needs. It will probably end up with me having just the one Zendrive type overdrive pedal and the G3. Not so much fun I know, but the truth is I only rarely use any pedals at all anyhow.

Thanks for the comment @stuagu - interesting use of the pedal there that I wouldn't have considered.
  • Megii said:
    Cheers @ThePrettyDamned - appreciate the offer, but afraid I'm really just looking to cut my pedal count right down at the mo, and I'm using my Zoom G3 for all my modulation, delay and reverb needs. It will probably end up with me having just the one Zendrive type overdrive pedal and the G3. Not so much fun I know, but the truth is I only rarely use any pedals at all anyhow.

Thanks for the comment @stuagu - interesting use of the pedal there that I wouldn't have considered.
    Nah that's cool.  

I do need to shift this chorus, perhaps if it goes I'll make you an offer if it's still here.  It's an underrated pedal imo, really nice into a clean fender. 

GLWTS :)
    Boss Dyna Drive still available - as new condition, boxed and with manual, £30 posted - has to be a bargain surely? Rich Tone are selling these for £79 in their sale at the moment.
    Bump for the Boss Dyna Drive. :)
    Reduced to £25 posted for an as new condition Boss Dyna Drive! Wasn't going to do this, but I just won't use it myself, and don't like having the clutter. Someone surely? @ThePrettyDamned - can you be tempted? Final reduction, and cheap as chips, as they say... :D
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3441
    PM sent mate

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

Boss pedal now sold to @hobbio, and I hope you'll be very happy with it mate - just took that last fiver off, and instant results :D