SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Blueridge BG140, J45 style acoustic £225

albanovalbanov Frets: 55
edited December 2014 in Guitars £

Firstly I'm editing this from my phone which I've never done before so if anything looks weird bear with me. 

From now until the weekend I'm dropping the price of this very nice acoustic to £225 which I'd say is a pretty good deal. Here's what I'd like to happen: you make a donation of £110 to the charity of your choice. Send me the confirmation email of your donation, and a paypal gift of £115. I'll then make a donation of £110 to a charity of my choice, mail you a copy of the confirmation and get the guitar in the post for no extra cost (in the mainland uk). If you so choose, you ought to be able to sell the guitar for £300 or so, so you're not going to lose out here. I've only just come up with this idea, so if anyone sees any problems with how it all works do let me know. Hopefully we can get this done in the next couple of days, obviously most of us are busy with family stuff but I'll try to respond to any messages reasonably promptly. Here's the details on the guitar from my original post:

More pictures here: http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/albanov/library/Blueridge?sort=3&page=1

Blueridge BG-140 (Historic Series) slope shoulder dreadnaught.  

Features all solid wood construction (Sitka Spruce top, mahogany back & sides) and 24.7” scale length - does the J45 thing very well.

Has scratches to the back of the body, and one tuner button has cracked and been glued back together (both pictured) - otherwise in good condition, sounds great and plays well. Retails at around £750 new.

Comes with a Ritter gig bag. Postage is free in the mainland UK, or can be collected in person from Birmingham B15.

Manufacturers specifications:

Solid Sitka spruce top with slope shoulder body shape

Carved mahogany, low profile neck with dovetail neck joint and bone nut and saddle

Vintage sunburst finish with M.O.P. and abalone fingerboard inlay

Back and Side Material - Select Solid Mahogany

Binding - White ABS

Body Type - Round-shoulder Dreadnaught

Brace Material - Spruce

Bridge & End Pins - White ABS

Bridge Material - Indian Rosewood

Bridge Plate - Maple

Fingerboard & Peghead Binding - None

Fingerboard Material - Indian Rosewood

Fingerboard Position Inlays - M-O-P Century Wreath

Finish - Sunburst High Gloss