SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MARSHALL AMPS and CABS FOR SALE

RockcityRockcity Frets: 0
edited December 2014 in Amps £
I have a few so here goes 

A MINT condition JCM900 full stack.  Has JCM900 1960A and B cabs but I appreciate not everyone needs a full stack so willing to split.  If you're in the market for a JCM900 this one is like new.  It was in a home studio being stored from new for a friend who has far too much money so this has been played approx for 3 hours in total from new and one the the hours was me.  Never gigged and has been in transit once (by me) I want £575 for the head and £260 each for the cabs willing to consider trades but a trade value of £1300.

JCM800 Kerry King Head with Modded FX loop and addition resonance knob for more bottom end £699

JCM900 1960A 4x12 cab great condition small rear scuff on tolex £250

MOSFET LEAD 100 HEAD awesome amp often overlooked but I can tell you it is a great amp. £220

JMP1 Rack preamp just serviced and had a new data knob fitted so works like new £325

50/50 Rack Power amp immaculate condition also recently serviced and bias done £375

collect doncaster but might be able to drop off so feel free to ask.  try me with part ex or trades but I would rather sell at the minute.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments