SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Custom 22 - Wide Fat - Blue Matteo - 10 Top

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited January 2015 in Guitars £
Hi

Due to a possible house move I am selling my Custom 22.

Haven't had this very long and will miss it as it has a stunning top and is one of the most resonant Customs I've played.  Absolutely sings!

More photos here (will take more when there is some better light):

It has the Wide Fat neck profile.

I wasn't a fan of the Dragon 2 pickups so it currently has an Oil City Scrapyard Dog plus in the bridge and an Oil City Blitz Spirit in the neck, which both sound great.  A big improvement.  Although I will include the original pickups in the sale.

The condition of the guitar is also amazing for 7 year old guitar.  Two tiny marks on the body near the strap button that looks like they have come from a guitar stand.  I've kept it in the case to avoid any other marks.

No hang tag.

Looking for £1,250 for this, collected (ideally) from Redhill, Surrey.  Although happy to discuss shipping.  Trades possible if it involves some cash coming my way.  Fancy another Mira or a stoptail singlecut/custom.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments