SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tone King Falcon

What's Hot
nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
edited January 2015 in Amps £
I really don't want to be doing this but some major funds are needed right now and this is looking like it will have to go along with a load of my pedals and a few guitars.

This little amp is one of the best home/recording amps I've come across.  It has the built in Iron Man Attenuator  which takes the volume down superbly without completely colouring the tone.  That alone would set you back around £700-800!!!

The look tends to be slightly quirky but in my opinion really sets it apart and its not just an amp that needs to be hidden away.  Even your other half won;t mind this sitting in the living room!

The amps 12 Watts with 2 6v6's.  It's got the Eminence Ragin Cajun 10 inch speaker that manages to sound much larger in person!  It would hold up being gigged if needed.

It's a single channel amp but with 3 preamp voicings (Blackface, Tweed + Lead).  There's also the high and low inputs.

This amp is finished in the brown and cream tolex combination.

The amp is in incredible condition.

SOLD

I'll  write up a bit more detail when I've finally got some rest but for now here's a few little pics of the amp to wet your appetite:

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments