SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Zendrive. Sold

strat84strat84 Frets: 328
edited January 2015 in FX £
Not using this at the moment so its for the chop. Mint condition. Pics to follow this evening. £115 First class delivered.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3413
    @strat84 - is this one of the original Hermida ones or the recent licensed under Lovepedal ones?
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 328
    Hi... Sorry I should have mentioned that in the first post, yeah its the Lovepedal version. Here's some pics..

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Kebabkid said:
    @strat84 - is this one of the original Hermida ones or the recent licensed under Lovepedal ones?
    Is there any difference?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    ellangus said:
    Kebabkid said:
    Is there any difference?

they sound the same, the lovepedal version has a better construction to my mind, however others would try and convince you that the originals have more mojo....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3413
    edited January 2015
    I think the Lovepedal is generally brighter but there's enough powerful control/EQ to suit people.
    Bump with a price adjustment
    Bump
    Bump..
    Last bumpage before the bay