SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Handwired PWE Event Horizon 3 (EH3) 50w - SOLD

What's Hot
grammargrammar Frets: 27
edited March 2015 in Amps £
 I'm all in on modellers for my primary gig so everything else is going. I'll consider interesting trades+cash - guitars, synths, keyboards.

Excellent tones on all three channels with the ability to get some hair on the cleans which isn't usually an option (Bogner Shiva for example). I've played a lot of the popular Marshall type amps and i'd say this has the upper hand. It can do classic plexi to hot rod to sparkling clean and everything in between. It's basically the amp everyone wants but never quite gets. Similar idea to the Friedmans.

It's had very little use by myself or the previous owner. This is probably the only one in the country. It has UK power so no transformers required.

This is in MINT condition and now lives in a custom Flight case made by BCS Audio (£200). All in new this cost £2200.

£1400 firm.

This would be best picked up from London as shipping will be in the region of £40-50. 

Here's a few of the tones you can get from it:

Lots more here

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments