SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vox V212BN 2x12 cab and Vox AC4

SammmSammm Frets: 26
Hi all, 

I've just got a new '68 Fender Deluxe Reverb so need to get rid of these to make space etc.

1) Vox 2x12 - These were discontinued a while ago but are solid ply and have the Wharfedale speakers that the ac30 cc2s had - which sound great actually, a lot like greenbacks. Anyway, it's in decent nick, a couple of tiny nicks in the tolex, I've tried to show the worst bits in the photos. £200

2) Vox AC4 - This has the larger 10" speaker and 4w, 1w and 1/4w modes. It's a great little amp and can get pretty loud, which is why the power scaling is great for bedroom use, which is all I've used it for so it's pretty clean. £110

I'm based in Kingston Upon Thames, collection preferred but can courier / meet within reasonable distance 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammmSammm Frets: 26
    bump
  • Hi Did you sell your Vox 2x12 cabinet on the fretboard? If not I'll buy it. Txt me on 07775 506866 and I'll call you back when I can. Thanks Nick