SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fredric Effects Klon buffer, EP Booster clone

What's Hot
jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 320
edited January 2015 in FX £
I've had the buffer as part of my setup for quite a while now, but I don't need it currently so am putting it up for trades or sale.

It's a tiny-sized one made by Fredric effects and it's the buffer section from a Klon - it's bloody marvellous at adding top end back in to your tone and taking a bit of noise out. It runs on a PSU (no batteries) and cost me about £40 I believe. SOLD.

Exactly like this:
http://www.fredric.co.uk/klon-buffer-clone

Also up for swap is a Madbean Fat Boost pedal, it's a copy of an EP Booster but with an added fatness control - sounds brilliant as an OD/tone fattener in front of the amp and kicks out a massive, fat clean boost in the loop. MXR sized and gold sparkle finish. £25 delivered again.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1316
    tFB Trader
    I believe someone on the FX board was looking for an affordable buffer. Maybe worth hitting them up. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom