SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FIRE SALE - Squier VM 70 Strat (SOLD) / Gretsch Jet Club G5425 (SOLD)

AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited January 2015 in Guitars £
Due to an imminent new guitar i am going to try to sell these two beauties to help fund said new guitar.
They are both in Immaculate, Mint, as new condition - this means there is not a single mark anywhere on them, minimal home use only and gleaming polished with Meguiars polish. Set up and playing lovely. They are Both literally 10 / 10.
Collection from Bedford or will meet halfway within reason and if absolutely needed, will arrange courier at cost Via UPS.

Squier Vintage Modified 70's Stratocaster *SOLD*

1 month old. Fully set up, played for roughly 3 hours total and strung with 09-42 Elixir Strings.
Comes with a mint condition Mexican Fender padded gig bag, the one that came with my Baja Tele as i have now bought a tweed case for the Telecaster.
Cost £255 brand new - This one is for sale for a very reasonable £150 *SOLD* Collected or Courier at Cost Via UPS.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited January 2015
    Gretsch G5425 Jet Club (SOLD)

6 Months Old, very little use at home only in Mint condition, strung with 10-46 Elixir strings - 2 months old and hardly used.
    It is pictured without it's pickguard as i preferred the look of it without however the pickguard is here and there are no marks on the guitar body where it's been played. I have more often than not used fingerstyle to play this guitar and there are no playing marks in the pickguards absence. 
    This guitar comes in it's original Gretsch box but it does not have a case. In terms of delivery i will help to work something out with the buyer and / or package it to withstand a nuclear war !

Cost £237 - For sale here for a very reasonable £140 (SOLD) Collected or courier at cost Via UPS
    More Photo's to follow.....................

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom